Are you stuck with your limited business opportunity?? Have you ever thought that digitally your business can be reached to your target audience?? B2B lead generation is a modern way to increase your business size. In this digitally enriched global business world. Digital Media has given businesses various platforms and ideas in order to help them generate convert business in real-time. Lead generation is the new trend of capturing your interested customers.
Which Lead Generation methods work best?
- Inside Sales :- The definition of inside sales refers to any type of sales that are handled remotely. Over the past decade, inside sales has come to be the dominant sales model for reps in B2B, tech, SaaS, and a variety of B2C industries selling high-ticket items. An inside sales model routinely involves high-touch transactions over phone and email. Contrary to telemarketers, inside sales professionals are highly skilled and knowledgeable. Thanks to advances in communications technology, inside sales reps can give presentations, conduct demos, and perform most of the functions traditionally handled by reps in the field. It is a well-researched way to approach to reach the targeted business.
- Telemarketing :- Telemarketing is the direct marketing of goods or services to potential customers over the telephone, Internet, or fax. Telemarketing may either be carried out by telemarketers or increasingly, by automated telephone calls or robocalls. The intrusive nature of telemarketing, as well as reports of scams and fraud perpetrated over the telephone, has spurred a growing backlash against this direct marketing practice.
- Tradeshows :- Trade shows are no longer just halls filled with people, furniture and temporary structures. They have evolved into hotbeds of technology. Exhibits now often include interactive booth activities that help attract, engage and retain booth visitors, and let exhibitors better wow crowds and persuade individual prospects.
- Company Website :- It is a method which is directly or indirectly involved with recognition of an organization. So, company website is involved in lead generation strategy because it provides the validation to your customer and gives wide horizon to understand your services or product.
- Webinars :- A webinar is an event held virtually which is attended exclusively by an online audience. Webinar is basically done by the organization to teach about there services and product. To convert them into quality leads.
These are the best lead generation tactics.
What are the types of Lead Generation?
Business owner are always looking for the most efficient ways to find new business quality leads. And there are two types of lead generation :-
- Outbound Lead Generation :- It is a type of lead generation in which the targeted customer are reached directly through direct mail, advertising and e-mail marketing. Outbound lead generation are basically the way to build your personal relationship with your client and giving them the services/product of your sector.
- Inbound Lead Generation :– It is a type of lead generation in which targeted customer is reached through SEO, social media, PPC. In this type of lead generation is used to target the ample amount of people. This type of lead generation is in which the digital marketing plays a vital role and is effective and plays the supporting role in lead generation strategy.
What is the difference between B2B and B2C Lead Generation?
B2B lead generation and B2C lead generation stands business-to-business and business-to-customer respectively.
Scale Cycle Length –
Most businesses that enter into contracts for services will be larger and take longer. This therefore means that the resources dedicated to these purchases in the B2B are larger, and will take slightly more time to be signed off.
In the B2C world this tends to be the other way round. This helps to make the process shorter, and somewhat easier to complete.
In B2B world your customer is a business owner or people in decision making role so you have to be specific about the sales and specific about the information to be provided. This will sometimes mean needing to have a more corporate feel.
In B2C the content should less informative and formal. But rather it should be full filled with video and also infographics. And make them engage with you and leave there details with you is also very important.
The use of social media
Social media is one of the greatest outlets when it comes to building a lead generation strategy. This is due to the amount of users on various platforms. What has developed over a period of time are also what platforms are more specific for B2B or B2C.
In B2B the best social platform to utilize is LinkedIn leads. LinkedIn helps to directly see and approach those within decision maker positions, or even business owners. Being able to build connections that are valuable to your business of unique lead generation opportunities.
However, with B2C there are a multitude of social platforms which can be beneficial. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even LinkedIn can help those needing to attract specific customers. B2C marketers will regularly use these outlets to promote content, or even engage with customers about products and services.
How product are sold
In B2B lead generation are mostly relationship building and it is a long process and try to create a trust factor with them.
In B2C world it is more about perception and quality. That is why the focus for B2C Businesses should be building that quality driven perception in their market space.
How Digital Marketing helps in Lead Generation
Lead generation is the conclusion of the entire marketing strategy. And in today’s world where we live in a digital village. And connecting the above two can only be done by means of digital marketing. Digital media provides a platform to reach to a huge customer base and once you create a trust among the customer. Relatively it decodes the lead generation opportunity. Digital is not only used to create a trust in B2C section but B2B leads can also be created through digital assistance. Digital marketing plays a vital role in providing leads for sale.
Why Bizimmune is best company in Noida for Lead Generation?
BizImmune is the top b2b lead generation company in Noida. We have the analytical combination of digital marketing (SEO, social media, PPC) and lead generation. All the lead generation done by bizImmune are done with following certain procedure in which we include digital media use and also follows traditional methods of reaching the customer. But LinkedIn lead generation has become a common way to reach professional people and can be used to tell about your services and product. BizImmune’s biggest strength is its well-researched database and that is updated before serving to the customer. We too provide graphic design and video making to stimulate your viewers visibility. We are a company that thinks of lead generation but it should be through organic reach because then retention of customer is possible.